By H. A. Ironside
Read or Download Ezra, Nehemiah, and Esther (Ironside Expository Commentaries) PDF
Best christian reference books
As a biblical motif, 'new construction' resonates through the pages of the Jewish and Christian scriptures, and occupies a primary position within the apostle Paul's imaginative and prescient of the Christian lifestyles. but the biblical and extra-biblical occurrences of this subject matter fluctuate extensively in that means, bearing on both a brand new cosmos, a brand new group, or a brand new person.
The outdated testomony is greater than a spiritual background of the state of Israel. it's greater than a portrait gallery of heroes of the religion. it truly is much more than a theological and prophetic backdrop to the hot testomony. past those, the previous testomony is electrified revelation of the very nature, personality, and works of God.
Comprehend not just What Scripture Says yet tips to reside It TodayA new remark for today’s international, the tale of God Bible remark explains and illuminates every one passage of Scripture in gentle of the Bible’s grand tale. the 1st remark sequence to take action, SGBC bargains a transparent and compelling exposition of biblical texts, guiding daily readers in tips to creatively and faithfully dwell out the Bible of their personal contexts.
This best-selling e-book, now revised and up to date, stocks the paintings of many feminist biblical students who've tested women's tales for numerous years. those tales are robust debts of girls within the previous Testament--stories that experience profoundly affected how girls comprehend themselves in addition to men's notion of them.
- Christian Body, Christian Self: Concepts of Early Christian Personhood (Wissenschaftliche Untersuchungen zum Neuen Testament)
- Paul's Message of the Cross as Body Language (Wissenschaftliche Untersuchungen zum Neuen Testament / 2. Reihe)
- Kingdom of Power, Power of Kingdom: The Opposing World Views of Mark and Chariton
- Hermeneutics: Principles and Processes of Biblical Interpretation
- The Poor Man's Morning and Evening Portions
- Old Testament Survey: The Message, Form, and Background of the Old Testament
Additional resources for Ezra, Nehemiah, and Esther (Ironside Expository Commentaries)