By G.N. Watson
Read or Download Complex Integration and Cauchy's Theorem (Dover Books on Mathematics) PDF
Best functional analysis books
This booklet represents the 1st synthesis of the massive physique of recent examine into optimistic convinced matrices. those matrices play an analogous position in noncommutative research as optimistic actual numbers do in classical research. they've got theoretical and computational makes use of throughout a large spectrum of disciplines, together with calculus, electric engineering, information, physics, numerical research, quantum details idea, and geometry.
The first objective of this article is to offer the theoretical starting place of the sector of Fourier research. This e-book is especially addressed to graduate scholars in arithmetic and is designed to serve for a three-course series at the topic. the single prerequisite for figuring out the textual content is passable final touch of a direction in degree concept, Lebesgue integration, and intricate variables.
This e-book includes a set of unique, refereed examine and expository articles on elliptic points of geometric research on manifolds, together with singular, foliated and non-commutative areas. the subjects coated contain the index of operators, torsion invariants, K-theory of operator algebras and L2-invariants.
An entire therapy of present learn issues in Fourier Transforms and Sinusoids Sinusoids: thought and Technological functions explains how sinusoids and Fourier transforms are utilized in various software components, together with sign processing, GPS, optics, x-ray crystallography, radioastronomy, poetry and track as sound waves, and the clinical sciences.
- Recent Developments in Fractals and Related Fields (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis)
- Operator Theory, Systems Theory and Scattering Theory: Multidimensional Generalizations: 157 (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
- Analysis with Ultrasmall Numbers (Textbooks in Mathematics)
- Formality Theory: From Poisson Structures to Deformation Quantization (SpringerBriefs in Mathematical Physics)
- Variational, Topological, and Partial Order Methods with Their Applications: 29 (Developments in Mathematics)
Additional resources for Complex Integration and Cauchy's Theorem (Dover Books on Mathematics)