By Tadaaki Kirita,Ken Omura
By Shahrokh C. Bagheri,Chris Jo
With instances reflecting the vintage presentation layout of every disorder procedure, this e-book prepares scholars for sufferer encounters in the course of their oral and maxillofacial surgical procedure rotations. It additionally is helping citizens research and assessment "high yield" fabric that's typically present in oral and maxillofacial education and on board examinations. It highlights medical info that's frequently asked in the course of rounds, within the working room, and through examinations. for every case, it contains an summary of the commonest medical presentation, actual examination findings, diagnostic instruments, issues, remedy, and a dialogue of any debatable concerns which could encompass the case. The authors describe medical evaluate of Oral and Maxillofacial surgical procedure as "A little succeed in for the dental scholar, correct on the right track for the OMS resident, and a powerful refresher for OMS board certification." This identify comprises extra electronic media whilst bought in print structure. For this electronic e-book version, media content material isn't included.
- Case-based structure prepares scholars and citizens to cross the OMSSAT, with the desk of Contents akin to the exam's different types and questions.
- 95 medical situations specialize in crucial information about every one disorder technique.
- Detailed illustrations -- together with radiographs and medical photos or drawings -- offer a visible advisor to stipulations, concepts, diagnoses, and key strategies.
- Contributing authors comprise fresh graduates or senior citizens in oral and maxillofacial surgical procedure, in order that they are totally cognizant of scholars' and citizens' wishes as they organize for situations, checks, and surgeries.
- Complements different Elsevier books resembling Peterson: modern Oral and Maxillofacial surgical procedure, Fonseca: Oral and Maxillofacial surgical procedure, and Ward sales space: Maxillofacial Surgery.
By Lee W. Graber,Robert L. Vanarsdall,Katherine W. L. Vig
A top orthodontics reference, Orthodontics: present ideas and methods, fifth Edition presents the latest details from the best experts within the box. It displays modern-day rising recommendations, together with new info on esthetics, genetics, cone-beam and different third-dimensional applied sciences, and evidence-based remedy. insurance of analysis and therapy levels from simple to hugely complicated events, all in a concise, widely illustrated structure. additionally incorporated with this version is a spouse web site that incorporates an digital model of all chapters, supplemental content material in pick out chapters, and an entire snapshot assortment to aid with learn and shows. Written by way of Lee W. Graber, Robert L. Vanarsdall Jr., and Katherine W. L. Vig, besides a staff of specialist participants, this can be your go-to publication for the sensible orthodontic details you should use each day.
- Comprehensive coverage comprises foundational concept and the most recent on fabrics and methods utilized in trendy practice.
- Full-color photographs make it effortless to work out and distinguish the sophisticated modifications which are essential to studying therapy planning.
- More than 2,500 images contain a mix of radiographs, medical images, and anatomic or schematic line drawings, exhibiting examples of remedies, suggestions, and outcomes.
- Detailed case studies advisor you thru the decision-making procedure, displaying the implications of assorted remedy strategies over time.
- Extensive references cite the most recent in orthodontic study, so it is easy to stick with up on evidence-based information.
- Authoritative research is supplied via a group of 3 skilled, popular authors/editors besides a staff of globally experts.
- Cutting-edge content contains the most recent options and strategies in orthodontics, together with new insurance of transitority anchorage units, self-ligating bracket biomechanics, transparent aligner remedies, technological advances in imaging, and lasers.
- Improved organization separates themes into six components and 29 chapters, improving either studying and research.
- Chapter outlines function a convenient reference instrument for practitioners and researchers.
- New lead writer Dr. Lee Graber provides a clean viewpoint to the adventure of authors Drs. Robert Vanarsdall Jr., and Katherine W. L. Vig.
- Access to a significant other website contains an digital model of all chapters, plus case reports, a whole photo assortment, and supplemental content.
By Inger Kjaer
Etiology-Based Dental and Craniofacial Diagnostics explores the function of embryology and fetal pathology within the review, analysis, and next therapy making plans of quite a lot of issues within the dentition and craniofacial zone. preliminary chapters hide a number of facets of standard dental and craniofacial improvement, delivering the required organic history for figuring out irregular sufferer instances. Chapters then specialise in the etiology at the back of a variety of situations saw in daily practice—including deviations in the teeth morphology and quantity, the teeth eruption, root and crown resorption, and craniofacial malformations, disruptions and dysplasia.
- Unique new paintings from a number one authority in orthodontics, craniofacial embryology and fetal pathology
- Demonstrates how human prenatal improvement bargains special insights into postnatal analysis and treatment
- Clinical importance and implications are highlighted in summaries on the finish of every chapter
- Ideal for postgraduate scholars in orthodontics, paediatric dentistry and oral medicine
By Nestor Cohenca
Disinfection of Root Canal platforms: The therapy of Apical Periodontitis is an evidence-based guide that describes root canal anatomy, the endodontic biofilm, and the position of disinfection ahead of featuring the main up to date equipment of irrigation and disinfection. person chapters are dedicated to each one procedure, akin to confident strain irrigation, apical destructive strain irrigation, sonic activation, photodynamic remedy, laser expertise, and ozonization and electrochemical activation. medical images all through exhibit right irrigation and disinfection techniques.
By Martin B Steed
By Michael I. MacEntee,Frauke Müller,Chris Wyatt
Edited via specialists within the box, Oral Healthcare and the Frail Elder complements scientific program with thorough experiences of pertinent social and moral concerns, entry to care concerns, and the practicalities for overcoming those on the way to supply top quality oral healthcare to an getting older population.
By Antonio Nanci
Understand oral histology and learn how to follow your wisdom within the scientific environment with this definitive reference. Now in complete colour and punctiliously up to date, Ten Cate's eighth version offers perception on modern examine and tendencies in oral histology, embryology, body structure, oral biology, postnatal progress and improvement that's necessary to your good fortune in oral health!
- Topics for attention containers current specialist views on present developments and inspire extra research.
- Content outlines supply fast connection with particular subject matters inside chapters.
- Logical association complements your realizing of bankruptcy content material and is helping you overview extra effectively.
- Up-to-date advised readings direct you to extra resources of appropriate information.
- Concise, straight forward writing variety makes complicated techniques more uncomplicated to grasp.
- Companion CD comprises over three hundred a number of selection questions and over a hundred labeling routines that assist you examine your comprehension and get ready for half I of the board exam.
- NEW! complete colour format showcases vibrant photomicrographs and line drawings to reinforce your knowing of key oral histology learning.
- NEW! scholar assets on Evolve site contain labeling workouts, a multiple-choice examination with quick suggestions, figures from the booklet, and interactive drag and drop exercises.
- NEW! bankruptcy on facial development and development broadens your oral histology wisdom base.
- NEW! 4 seriously revised chapters hold you brand new on well timed concerns in oral histology.
By Sibel Yildirim
By Michael Ehrenfeld,Peter Gängler,Thomas Hoffmann,Norbert Schwenzer,Brita Willershausen
Alles in einem Band
Die wichtigsten Aspekte der Konservierenden Zahnheilkunde und Parodontologie: Struktur und Funktion des Gebisses, Entwicklungsanomalien, Zahntraumata, Karies, Parodontalerkrankungen und Prophylaxe
Wissenstransfer aus der Forschung in die Praxis
Umsetzung von zahnmedizinischen und naturwissenschaftlichen Erkenntnissen mit weitestgehend evidenzgestützten klinischen Schlussfolgerungen für die Zahnerhaltungskunde. Unter Berücksichtigung von overseas anerkannten Leitlinien der Prophylaxe, Diagnostik, Therapie und Nachsorge der Erkrankungen der Zähne
Knapp one thousand vierfarbige Abbildungen: naturgetreue Darstellung klinischer und histologischer Befunde sowie schnell erfassbare Grafiken
Zahn-Mund-Kiefer-Heilkunde - die Lehrbuchreihe zur Aus- und Weiterbildung
Ein ausgefeiltes didaktisches Konzept macht das Lernen leicht:
- Starter jeweils am Kapitelanfang verschaffen Ihnen einen Kurzüberblick
- Grundlagen-Abschnitte bereiten Sie auf das vertiefende Wissen vor
- Zusammenfassungen am Kapitelende rekapitulieren prägnant
Für schnelle Orientierung und effektives Lernen sorgen vier speziell gekennzeichnete Sonderrubriken
- Merksätze vermitteln Ihnen die Essentials
- Praxistipps enthalten nützliche tips und Kniffe, auf die Sie in der praktischen Tätigkeit zurückgreifen können
- Fehler und Gefahren weisen Sie auf mögliche Behandlungsfehler und Risiken oder sonstige Fallgruben hin
- Hintergrundwissen umfasst interessante aber nicht prüfungsrelevante Informationen, etwa Zukunftsperspektiven oder historische Rückblicke
So lernen Sie erfolgreich!