By Yoshiyuki Hino,Toshiki Naito,Nguyen VanMinh,Jong Son Shin
Read or Download Almost Periodic Solutions of Differential Equations in Banach Spaces (Stability and Control: Theory, Methods and Applications) PDF
Similar functional analysis books
This e-book represents the 1st synthesis of the significant physique of recent study into optimistic yes matrices. those matrices play a similar position in noncommutative research as confident genuine numbers do in classical research. they've got theoretical and computational makes use of throughout a vast spectrum of disciplines, together with calculus, electric engineering, records, physics, numerical research, quantum info thought, and geometry.
The first aim of this article is to offer the theoretical origin of the sphere of Fourier research. This booklet is especially addressed to graduate scholars in arithmetic and is designed to serve for a three-course series at the topic. the one prerequisite for realizing the textual content is passable crowning glory of a path in degree conception, Lebesgue integration, and complicated variables.
This e-book comprises a suite of unique, refereed study and expository articles on elliptic facets of geometric research on manifolds, together with singular, foliated and non-commutative areas. the themes lined comprise the index of operators, torsion invariants, K-theory of operator algebras and L2-invariants.
An entire therapy of present examine issues in Fourier Transforms and Sinusoids Sinusoids: thought and Technological functions explains how sinusoids and Fourier transforms are utilized in a number of program components, together with sign processing, GPS, optics, x-ray crystallography, radioastronomy, poetry and song as sound waves, and the scientific sciences.
- Upper and Lower Bounds for Stochastic Processes: Modern Methods and Classical Problems (Ergebnisse der Mathematik und ihrer Grenzgebiete. 3. Folge / A Series of Modern Surveys in Mathematics)
- Current Topics in Pure and Computational Complex Analysis (Trends in Mathematics)
- Advances in Analysis: The Legacy of Elias M. Stein (Princeton Mathematical Series)
- An Introduction to Minimax Theorems and Their Applications to Differential Equations (Nonconvex Optimization and Its Applications)
- Analysis: From Concepts to Applications (Universitext)
- Reconstruction from Integral Data (Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs and Research Notes in Mathematics)
Additional info for Almost Periodic Solutions of Differential Equations in Banach Spaces (Stability and Control: Theory, Methods and Applications)